Robb Stokar graduated from Cornell University with a degree in Industrial and Labor Relations. He then attended The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law where he was one of eleven students in his class to earn a certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution. While in law school, Robb served as a mediator for the small claims division of the Franklin County courts.
Following law school, Robb moved to Chicago where he briefly worked as a criminal defense attorney gaining significant jury trial experience. He was admitted to the prestigious Trial Bar for the Northern District of Illinois after only six (6) months of practice. Robb realized his true calling was civil litigation and co-founded a boutique firm that focused on labor, employment and commercial litigation matters.
In 2013, Robb and his wife decided to move to Cincinnati to raise a family. They are now proud parents of 3 kids, including a set of twins.
From 2013 until 2016, Robb worked for a multi-state civil litigation firm in its Cincinnati office. In 2016, Robb joined Minnillo Law Group (then Minnillo & Jenkins) as an associate. In January 2019, he was named a Partner with the firm. He is currently the Partner leading both the firm’s Labor & Employment practice and the Personal Injury practice.
Robb’s current work focuses on public sector labor, employment, class action and personal injury matters. His diverse background and significant experience in both state and federal court, as well as in arbitration and in front of various administrative agencies, make him well equipped to handle a variety of cases and achieve the best results for all his clients.
Outside of the office, Robb enjoys golf, competitive BBQ, driving his children to their various activities, and cheering for The Ohio State Buckeyes.
Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. – 2007
- Mediator for the small claims division of the Franklin County courts
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution
Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- B.S. – 2003
- Major: Industrial and Labor Relations
- Illinois, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2007
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar, 2008
- Ohio, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2014
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Cornell Alumni Admissions Ambassador Network, 2006
- JCGC Board of Directors, 2014 to Present
- Cincinnati Association of Administrators and Supervisors (CAAS)
- Cincinnati Organized and Dedicated Employees (CODE)
- Lebanon City School Employees Association (LCSEA)
- Smith, individually and on behalf of all others similarly situated v. Fifth Third Bank, S.D.O.H. Case No. 1:18-cv-464
- Estate of Mennett v. Stauffer Site Servs., LLC, 12th Dist. Warren Nos. CA2019-09-096, CA2019-10-110, 2020-Ohio-4355
- Berkheimer, v. REKM, LLC, et al., 12th Dist. Butler No. CA2017-12-165, 2018-Ohio-2668
- Lohmann, et al. v. City of Cincinnati, et al., 1st Dist. Hamilton No. C-170242, 2018-Ohio-2505
- Turecky v. Boomtown Entertainment, LLC, S.D.Ohio No. 1:15CV527, 2018 WL 1566661 (March 30, 2018)
- Kimber Baldwin Designs, LLC v. Silv Communications, Inc., 225 F.Supp.3d 670 (S.D.Ohio 2016)
- Green v. Scurto Cement Const., Ltd., 820 F.Supp.2d 854 (N.D.Ill.2011)
- Multi-State Civil Litigation Firm, Cincinnati, Ohio, Associate, 2013 to 2016
- Boutique Labor and Employment Firm, Chicago, Illinois, Of Counsel, 2009 to 2013