Ohio Driver’s License Reinstatement Fees

Can I Discharge My Ohio Driver’s License Reinstatement Fees In Bankruptcy?

The suspension of a person’s driver’s license is a very common penalty associated with many different traffic offenses. A license suspension is a burden that can create major inconvenience in every area of your life. If you are about to complete your suspension, you will have to pay a reinstatement fee to the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV). Depending on the nature of your initial offense, reinstatement fees can run into the hundreds or thousands of dollars. If you are undergoing a period of severe financial hardship, you may find it impossible to pay these fees.

Let Us Help You Get Your Driver’s License Reinstated

If you cannot pay your driver’s license reinstatement fees, it is likely that you are unable to pay many of your other bills. Fortunately, most driver’s license reinstatement fees are dischargeable in bankruptcy. A bankruptcy attorney can counsel you as to your best options and help you file for bankruptcy protection.

The law firm of Minnillo Law Group Co., LPA, has offices in Cincinnati, Eastgate and Fairfield. We are committed to helping people in financial distress. If you cannot pay your reinstatement fees, bankruptcy can help you get back on the road and break free of your debt problems.

If you want to discharge your reinstatement fees in bankruptcy, the Ohio BMV will likely require a copy of your bankruptcy petition or discharge, as well as a copy of your Schedule of Debts indicating that your reinstatement fees were included in your bankruptcy. The sooner you act, the sooner you will be able to legally drive.

Contact The Lawyers At Minnillo Law Group Co., LPA, To Talk About Your Ohio Driver’s License Reinstatement Fees

We are ready to talk about your debt problems and how these problems are impacting your life. Call us at 513-723-1600 to schedule a free initial consultation. You can also email our law firm.

We are a law firm and a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.