Special Note: Minnillo Law Group Co., LPA is proud to announce that Andrew L. Ruben has been appointed to the Attorney Advisory Committee of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio. This Committee serves as a resource that the judges and the clerk call upon to assist with court business including review and implementation of local rules and procedures. Mr. Ruben’s 3-year term on the Committee begins on August 15, 2022.
Andrew L. Ruben (“Andy”) has practiced in the field of consumer bankruptcy law since 2009, representing hundreds of clients in Ohio and Kentucky in all aspects of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. While filing for bankruptcy relief might be one of the most difficult and stressful decisions we must make, Andy is committed to thoroughly counseling his clients through the process with a focus on obtaining the objectives of each individual. Andy has successfully litigated several contested matters in bankruptcy court and has earned a strong reputation amongst his peers in the legal community for his passionate advocacy and detailed understanding of the bankruptcy code.
Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. – 2009
The Ohio State University
- B.S. – 2005
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2009
- Supreme Court of Kentucky, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2010
- Legal Aid Society, 2015 to Present
- Ohio Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- David Kruer & Company, LLC, Member, 2009 to 2015